Become A Mentor!
Little Engineers is looking for young or mature, responsible individuals to join our dream team of passionate and knowledgeable Mentors. A Mentor leads a group of students through activities, conversations, and play to learn or enhance skills. No degree is necessary – just a passion for children and patience in teaching lego education based program, computer gaming and designs. We will provide the curriculum and training as part of the application process.
- Be 18 years or older (Other assistant positions are available for minors)
- Experience working with children
- Highly energetic and enthusiastic
- Desire to learn
- Have a dependable mode of transportation
- Minimum Education: High school Diploma or Equivalent
Desirable Skills/Experience (But not required):
- Any experience or participation with FIRST Robotics
- Computer science and technology literate
- Lego Robotic Systems
- Babysitting experience
- Hobbies or participation in projects related to science or engineering
The position pays minimum wage working 20-30 hours a week. Little Engineers offers flexible scheduling. Promotions and raises are available based on performance. Please attach a resume and or cover letter to show interest in the position. This position is required to fill out a background check for the safety of our facility.